The focus of this workshop is to provide trainees, scientists and Fellows, an educational opportunity to advance their knowledge of Molecular microbiology and sequencing in particular.
Specific topics that will be covered include,
- Aspects of and the utility of various sequencing techniques;
- Designing and troubleshooting molecular assays;
- The role of QAP in Microbiology and Serology
- Doing a sequencing major project for the Part 2 examination
- A general discussion on what trainees need to know about these techniques.
Enquiries (Contact Details):
RCPA Events and Grants Coordinator
02 8356 5852