Registration for this event is now closed
The focus of this workshop is to provide trainees, scientists and Fellows, an educational opportunity to advance their knowledge of Molecular microbiology and sequencing in particular.
Specific topics that will be covered include:
RCPA Event Cancellation & Refund Policy & Disclaimer https://www.rcpa.edu.au/Events
- Aspects of and the utility of various sequencing techniques
- Designing and troubleshooting molecular assays
- The role of QAP in Microbiology and Serology
- Doing a sequencing major project for the Part 2 examination
- A general discussion on what trainees need to know about these techniques.
** This RCPA Educational Activity is being offered as of 5 May 2020. It is recommended that all delegates have full travel insurance.**