Delegate Accommodation and Travel
Please note: This section is for delegates only.
Speakers please see Speaker Area for Accommodation and Travel information.
BOOKING DEADLINE: FRIDAY 28 MAY 2021
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AFTER FRIDAY 28 MAY 2021.
If your preferred hotel is no longer available an alternative hotel will be offered. Spencer Travel will do their best to secure your accommodation at the best possible nightly rate.
Cancellations of hotel bookings received on or after Friday 28 May 2021 will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Individual hotel cancellation charges will be advised with your confirmation.
1800 932 003
Please book your travel arrangements with Spencer Travel as early as possible to guarantee your booking.
Please follow the below instructions to enquire about Accommodation and Travel for Pathology Update 2021:
To book your flights and accommodation only please complete our online booking form via the following link: https://spencertravel.eventsair.com/rcpa-pathology-update-2021/rcpa-path21-delegate
- Rates are only available through Spencer Travel.
- Credit card details (validity must be greater than 07/21) are required at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation.
ONLINE BOOKING FEES
All flight reservations confirmed through Spencer Travel will attract the following service fees in AUD*:
- Australian domestic flights - $33.00
- New Zealand and Asia Pacific - $55.00
- All other international destinations - $120.00
*Service fees are per person per flight ticket issued
Recommended Delegate Accommodation
Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour
12 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000
Adjacent to ICC Sydney
Superior Room: $270.00 per night – max occupancy 2 (Extra Breakfast $25.00 per person if pre-paid or $35.00 if not pre-paid)
Luxury Corner Club Millesime Room: $540.00 per night – max occupancy 2 (Extra Breakfast $60 per day if pre-paid or $35 if not pre-paid)
Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour
58 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Distance to ICC Sydney : 7 minute walk
Standard Room: $225.00 per night 2 night minimum stay required (Extra Breakfast $20.00 per day)
Premium Deluxe Room: $355.00 per night 2 night minimum stay required (Extra Breakfast $20.00 per day)
Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney
83-389 Bulwara Rd, Ultimo NSW 2007
Distance to ICC Sydney: 10 minute walk
Premium Room: $165.00 per night – max occupancy 3 (Extra breakfast $25.00 per day)
Terms & Conditions:
- Submitting the travel registration form either online, or via email constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- You are required to supply a credit card to secure your accommodation booking. The hotel, at its discretion, may charge your card for a deposit for your booking. At check-in you will be required to present your credit card which will be used to pay for all/remaining accommodation and any incidental charges upon check-out. If you no-show for your accommodation booking, the hotel reserves the right to charge the total amount of your accommodation booking to your credit card.
- Cancellations of hotel bookings received on or after Friday 28 May 2021 will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Travel Insurance is recommended and can be arranged through Spencer Travel
It is the responsibility of each traveller to ensure they have the appropriate entry/visa requirements for their travel to Australia. Please see the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website to check what your requirements are and/or to apply for your visa online.
Spencer Travel can apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa for Australia on your behalf for a fee of $55 per person. Eligible guests are required to provide us with following information for Spencer Travel to request this visa on your behalf:
- Copy of passport you will travel on
- Details of any other passports from other countries
- Home address
- Mobile number
- Email address
- If you have been known by any other name – details of other name
- If you have ever had a criminal conviction
Alternatively, please contact your local or regional Australian Consular department to obtain current information regarding entry to Australia and what steps you must take to arrange your visa.
We recommend that you start this process well in advance of your travel to Australia, to ensure that all documentation is correct and complete before your arrival.
Travel and Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- By submitting your travel registration form either online or by email, you are in acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Credit cards are required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation if you have opted to extend your stay either side of the conference dates, or outside of the number of complimentary nights you are entitled to over the conference dates.
- Cancellations of hotel bookings received on or after Friday 28 May 2021 will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Travel Insurance is recommended and can be arranged through Spencer Travel.
- For overseas delegates, transactions will be made in Australian Dollars (AUD) using the currency exchange rate on the day of transaction.
Useful Sydney websites