Medical and Science Student GrantsPATHOLOGY UPDATE 2021 MEDICAL AND SCIENCE STUDENT GRANT APPLICATIONS
email@example.com(Not applicable for PHD students)
NEW: PGY1 and PGY2 can also apply
PATHOLOGY UPDATE 2020 MEDICAL AND SCIENCE STUDENT GRANT RECIPIENTS
- If you received a full complimentary or reduced rate registration to Pathology Update 2020, this will be honoured for Pathology Update 2021
- You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 7 May 2021 to confirm your attendance at Pathology Update 2021
- The Pathology Update 2021 Medical and Science Student Registration Form must be completed by Thursday 10 June 2021
PATHOLOGY UPDATE 2021 MEDICAL AND SCIENCE STUDENT GRANT APPLICATIONS
Pathology Update 2021 is offering the following grants to full time medical and science students from within Australasia:
- 25 complimentary full registrations.
- 25 reduced rate registrations of $220.00 AUD
- Welcome Breakfast (In person) for all accepted Medical and Science Students on Friday 2 July 2021 from 9.00-10.00am at the International Convention Centre Sydney
- Full three day Scientific and social program conference registration (includes catering)
Grant does not include travel and accommodation.
Complete the Pathology Update 2021 Medical and Science Student Application Form and email the application form to email@example.com by Friday 7 May 2021.
Complimentary and reduced rate registrations will be awarded to the medical students who best explain in 200 words why you would like to attend Pathology Update via the interactive PDF.