Courses, Workshops & Other FAQs
Last updated 7 May 2020
I have registered for a course, is it still going ahead?
All delegates will be notified if the course is proceeding at this stage, postponed to later in the year or cancelled.
For the latest information, please see list below.
- Supervisor’s Workshop, 19 March POSTPONED
- Advisory Committee Meetings (as advised), 19 March TELECONFERENCES
- ATSI and Māori Health Workforce Steering Committee, 19 March POSTPONED
- Pathology Update 2020, 20-22 March ICC Sydney CANCELLED
- Pathology Update 2020, 20-22 March Virtual conference CANCELLED
- Admission of New Fellows and Awards Ceremony, 21 March CANCELLED
- PASS Workshops - Various dates, ON GOING - ALL VIRTUAL
- BPS Examination, 17 April POSTPONED
- RCPA Microbiology Molecular Trainee Workshop, RESCHEDULED 18 - 19 September - REGISTRATION OPEN
- Paediatric Fatalities Workshop, 8 – 9 May CANCELLED
- RCPA Examinations, 21 – 23 May POSTPONED
- Transfusion Workshop 1, 30 May CANCELLED
- Strategic Planning Informatics Workshop, 12 June POSTPONED
- Management and Clinical Governance Workshop, 26-27 June POSTPONED
- 26th ICPMR Immunopathology Course, RESCHEDULED 24-26 September - REGISTRATION OPEN
- Anatomical Pathology and Laboratory Skills (APLS) Workshop - REGISTRATION OPEN
- NZ ASM 2020, 15 -17 November CANCELLED
Updates will be listed in Pathology Today and sent to you directly via email. All enquires are to be emailed to email@example.com