The Project Group provide guidance on the running of the project.
- Prof James Kench, Anatomical Pathologist, RCPA (CHAIR)
- Dr Debra Graves, CEO, Royal College of Pathologists Australasia
- Dr Claire Cooke-Yarborough, Cancer Institute NSW
- Dr Michael Legg
- Assoc. Prof Paul McKenzie
- Ms Christine Biondi, Cancer Australia
- Dr David Roder, Cancer Australia
- Prof Jane Dahlstrom
- Representatives from the Department of Health
- Ms Meagan Judge, Project Manager, Structured Pathology Reporting of Cancer Project
The project group meets on a 4-6 week basis via teleconference to:
- To monitor project progress
- To review risks and issues
- To provide advice and direction to resolve issues
A subset of this group comprising David Ellis and Debra Graves form the executive committee, who are empowered to make decisions relating to the project on a day to day basis.