The Project Group provide guidance on the running of the project.
- A/Prof Chris Hemmings, Anatomical Pathologist, RCPA (CHAIR)
- Dr Debra Graves, RCPA CEO
- Prof James Kench, Anatomical Pathologist, ICCR
- Prof Jane Dahlstrom, Anatomical Pathologist
- Dr Claire Cooke-Yarborough, Anatomical Pathologist, Cancer Institute NSW
- Dr Christine Biondi, Cancer Australia
- Prof David Roder, Epidemiologist, Cancer Australia
- A/Prof Michael Legg, PITUS
- Representatives from the Department of Health
- Dr Christina Selinger, Project Officer, Structured Pathology Reporting of Cancer Project
The project group meets on a 4-6 week basis via teleconference to:
- To monitor project progress
- To review risks and issues
- To provide advice and direction to resolve issues
A subset of this group comprising Chris Hemmings and Debra Graves form the executive committee, who are empowered to make decisions relating to the project on a day to day basis.