The RCPA lists staff vacancies on Seek, Ethical Jobs and LinkedIn and below:
RCPA Project Officer, Indications for Pharmacogenomic Testing in Australia, 0.8 FTE, temporary position
The RCPA is seeking a part-time project officer to coordinate work related to the Indications for Pharmacogenomic Testing in Australia project.
The position requires the individual to be an effective and organised administrator who is collegiate, flexible, can communicate effectively and produce results. Key selection criteria include:
- Knowledge and experience in clinical, pharmacological and research, in particular, pharmacogenomics
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical pharmacology, quality use of medicines and their translation into practice
- Experience and understanding across the multiple elements of medication prescribing practices in the Australian healthcare context
- A postgraduate degree in a health-related discipline with a pharmacology focus
- Preferable - An awareness or experience with medication prescribing practices internationally
- Preferable - Understanding of Australia’s state and federal health systems, including primary to tertiary levels and public and private funding frameworks
- Preferable - Experience with consumer engagement
- Preferable - Experience in submissions for HTA/PBS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective at managing a diverse group of key stakeholders and the ability to develop/cultivate productive relationships with a range of stakeholders to achieve agreed objectives
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised
- Strong project management experience
For full position, description click here.
For further information and to apply for the role, please email your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com. Applications close Sunday 17 July 2022.