Faculty of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
The Faculty of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology was established to:
- Provide the study of and the advancement of knowledge in the field or oral pathology
- Promote and encourage high levels of skills and expertise and high ethical standards in the practice of oral pathology
- Act as an authoritative body for the purpose of consultation in matters of educational or public interest in connection with the field of oral pathology
- Foster collaboration with clinicians to further or advance knowledge in the field of oral pathology
- Encourage research in matters connected with the field of oral pathology.
The Faculty of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology offers training for two fellowships:
The Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology is current available to registered dental and medical practitioners in Australia and New Zealand.
The Fellowship in Forensic Odontology involves the application of extensive dental-specific knowledge to legal and criminal issues and is open to registered dental practitioners in Australia.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com.